Making a Portable Mini Safe from Stainless Steel Bolts
This is how I made a portable mini safe from stainless steel bolts. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do! Thank you for watching :)
via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRgurx00G1o
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Liked on YouTube: The brutal persecution of Falun Gong in China - A Short Film
The brutal persecution of Falun Gong in China - A Short Film Subscribe and Share for more awesome videos. Persecution Care is an emergency...
-
The brutal persecution of Falun Gong in China - A Short Film Subscribe and Share for more awesome videos. Persecution Care is an emergency...
-
Why Earth Is A Prison and How To Escape It We are trapped on earth. Controlled by an ancient debt to the universe... Learn more about Ari...
-
Why we cannot trust China - Since Independence Falun Dafa (also called Falun Gong) is an advanced practice of Buddha school self-cultivati...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario